This blog is a wonderful asset to our program. As many of you know, I am a social anthropologist who teaches in this program. This school year I am on leave to write and will spend most of my time in Berlin and in Bolivia/Peru, where we have some students working. We have a good program started here at UVU and I encourage all the students to take full advantage of it, and to look for opportunities to begin your own research project. Both you and the program are enriched when you are actively exploring questions of interest to you concerning human kind. These questions connect you with the anthropological literature and a community of thinkers in a deep way, as well as make your education richer and more interesting.
Though I will not be on campus, I am very interested in the progress of all the students and look forward to learning more about you. Occasionally I will post here updates from my work.
Best,
David
1 comment:
Thanks, for your comment David. I know I'm not the only one interested in keeping in touch with your research. Let us know if you have anything you'd like to share. Have a great and productive time!
Post a Comment