Last year I read an excellent article from Tom Boellstorff (2008), the editor and chief of American Anthropologist. I'm including it
here for you to be able to view on your own (you need a google account to open this paper from google docs). It included incredibly simple but also essential tips for learning how to write a coherent paper. These aren't tips only for how to write an article worth publishing but they are also every useful for us students to pay attention to as we learn to write papers that we may want to publish.

P.S. Tom Boellstorff wrote one of my favorite books of the last year. His
Coming of Age in Second Life was an incredibly entertaining read.
Boellstorff, T (2008). How to get an Article Accepted at
American Anthropologist (or Anywhere).
American Anthropologist 110.3, 281-283.
2 comments:
I tried clicking on the link and it didn't work. Is there another way to get to it?
Sorry, I fixed the link. It should work for anyone with a google account now.
Post a Comment