I've been emailing with Amie Soper and she asked me to let our department know that Ryan's body was found yesterday after an exhaustive search.
She wanted everyone to know how much he loved the Anth department and his classes with all of us. I don't have any details yet on a memorial service but I will pass that along if I can.
As many of you know Ryan leaves behind a young family. He and Amie's son is only 5. We are a small community and I'd like to see if we can't pool together some sort of aid for them.
I personally will miss Ryan very much, he was a kindred smart ass. :) Please let people know and above all else keep Amie and their family in your prayers or thoughts.
Thanks - Kat
1 comment:
Was Ryan a student at UVU. His name and picture are familiar. I teach in the English Department - Ronda Walker Weaver
Post a Comment