Due to circumstances beyond my control I will no longer be serving as your club president. Mike Booth has graciously agreed to step up and replace me. Mike does not have a facebook account so I will need someone to manage announcements and the club page on facebook. Could someone please let me know if they would be willing to take over the admin duties on there for me soon as I would like to be able to transition sooner than later?
Mike is a Junior at UVU in the Anth program and is very excited to help build the program. He is also planning on mentoring next year's president and ensuring the vitality and longevity of our club. I hope that we can plan an activity soon so people can get to know each other and start to renew the activity level of our club.
I am sincerely sorry that I cannot continue to be your president and hope to see many of you at our activities this year. Please expect contact information and details from Mike in the next week.
Thank you,
Kat
No comments:
Post a Comment