Sunday, February 14, 2010

Club Service Project

We are trying to organize a service project at the Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. They would like to have a general head count and they will work with us on a time. We are hoping for March 13th about 9 a.m. till 1 p.m.. They may adapt it to their needs but they are pretty open on receiving us when we say we'll be ready. We would be doing work to help them prepare for the Festival of Colors. So if you have an interest and would like to participate please email uvuanth@gmail.com. Notate if you have an interest and would like more info or if you are pretty sure you would be able to attend. The sooner you can get back the better.

Thanks,
Zac



Any one else that is interested in coming is welcome to come as well.

4 comments:

Sam said...

What kind of work would we be doing? Cleaning?

ariana said...

I'm in.

Jordan said...

I'll be going.

Unknown said...

I'll try and get work off to attend this shindig.