Friday, February 12, 2010

Sharing research

Hey guys,
for those of you who don't know me my name is Erik Fullmer and I've recently started to get involved with the club although my interest in Anthropology goes further back than that.
I had an idea and hope everyone is interested to offer suggestions and help implement the idea. Why not have a setting right below the 'blog archive' that allows us to access and read each others research papers via Google docs or any sort of link? I'm sure Sam could help us with the technicalities but the main idea is that we have access to each others research papers/publications and could become familiar with the work and interests of our peers. In addition to that we can include links to pdf's of our favorite publications.
Just an idea, but Kat thought it would be fun and so do I.
-E. Fullmer

4 comments:

David-Clark Knowlton said...

I think this is an excellent idea

UVU Anthropology Club said...

let's do it

Sam said...

I will experiment and see what I can work out.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sam!